We have come a long way from the days of the neon “open” signs being the only sign in front of just about every business. We still have those signs today, sure, but we also have much more creative sign designs and the ability to use digital advertising directly on our property. This enables sign manufacturers the ability to create specific signs for your business, whether you need one custom sign to go on top of your building, a few ADA compliant signs to be placed across your property, or a campaign for real estate advertising signs.
Over the next five years, the global digital signage market will exceed $20 billion, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. This means that you should definitely jump on the digital sign bandwagon, if you haven’t already. Here is why:
- More Shoppers — If you are walking down Main Street and you saw two stores, one with a digital sign and one with a piece of paper and their name on it, what one would you walk into? 40% of shoppers are more likely to go into businesses that use digital signs than businesses with traditional advertising.
- More Shoppers Bring More Sales — Businesses with digital signs average 30% more sales than businesses without digital signs. It’s hard to argue with that.
- Professional Signage — You can maintain the professionalism you strive for with specific signs across your organization. Digital real estate signs, ADA compliant signs, lighted or large business signs, and professional advertising for any outdoor company as well.
- Successful Advertising — Why advertise or even bother to have a sign if no one is going to see it? Over 35% of consumers report looking at a digital advertisement each time they drive by one.
- Digital Sign Awareness — Of the people who already know where your business is located, on average, 35% of them wouldn’t even know where your business was if it wasn’t for a digital advertisement.
- Custom Signage — You or your business have access to a variety of different digital signs. Banners, yard signs, vehicle wraps, neon signs, LED message centers, ADA compliant signs, window graphics, dimensional signs, and many more.
Digital signs and digital advertising in general are growing and there are plenty of options for advertising that can work for any organization. Whether it’s a promotional campaign, sign maintenance, or graphic design, digital advertising is viable advertising.
Latest posts by Sarah Todd (see all)
- Glass Door Business Signs for Your Growing Company - January 16, 2018
- Five Reasons to Offer LTL Shipping Services - January 12, 2018
- Four Tips for Reducing the Risk of your Furnace Electrodes - January 10, 2018