There are a lot of people who think their companies should only use digital marketing to promote their businesses. Direct mail campaigns can have a positive impact on your bottom line. There are a few reasons for this. People bring in their mail. Most people bring it in the same day they received it. Moreover, they read it. Most of us get a lot of email come through our email inboxes that is either routed to the spam folder or deleted without even being looked at. The same cannot be said of print mail they receive in their mailboxes or through their front door. At the very least people glance at it. Many times, they keep it around for a wile. Here are some benefits to running a direct mail campaign:
You can create a very targeted marketing campaign. Depending on who you would like your cam Continue reading
Medical billing is a growing field that’s expected to stay that way for years to com. One of the unique aspects of this type of a career is that there are a lot of work at home jobs available within it. This is because it actually helps to save the healthcare organization money to outsource billing. Of course, you don’t hear anyone talking about outsource utility billing as this is typically handled by one of the Phoenix billing services that doesn’t just handle electronic billing but that also handles printing and mailing services too. Nevertheless, if you’re interested in working in the medical field, you might consider having doctors to you. In order to do this, you’ll need to take the following steps:
1. You’ll need to obtain medical billing certification from an accredited program. There are both Associate and Bachelor degree programs available throughout the country via community colleges and universities. However, if you simply want to work from home, then all you need in order for a doctor to outsource billing to you is to have a training certificate.
2. Set up an area within your home from which you’ll do your medical billing work. Privacy and confidentiality are very important to have whenever doctors outsource billing to you. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, which is typically referred to as HIPAA, requires that there is never any breach of confidence whenever patient records are being dealt with.
3. Use a newer home computer that has a lot of Random Access Memory, which is simply referred to as RAM. It will need to be connected to the Internet via a secure, high speed source so that doctors will be able to outsource billing to you.
4. You can seek out employment opportunities with private medical offices, hospitals, allied healthcare providers, surgery centers, medical laboratories, government agencies and medical billing services. Your goal should be to build a network of clients. Many of your clients will require a background check and a confidentiality agreement before they will send you any work.
5. Always treat your home based business as you would treat any other business. The intricate nature of medical billing requires that you’re able to concentrate so make sure that you set aside time that can be dedicated to your work. By providing high quality work coupled with professionalism, you’ll earn repeat business.