To take your business to the next level, you need to show others in your industry that you are at the cutting edge of innovation. An upcoming trade show could be your chance to set your company apart from the rest, so you need the make the most out of these opportunities.
Creating custom exhibit booths is no easy task, and you need the help of a professional to turn heads at a trade show. Experienced trade show booth builders offer the unique designs and production capabilities you deserve to stand out at your next convention. Custom exhibit displays are much harder to create than you may think, and you likely do not have the in-house resources to build something special. Trade show booth builders provide the latest and greatest design ideas to construct your exhibit, which allows you to focus more on the core operations of your business.
The average U.S. trade show visitor spends about 9.5 hours viewing exhibits, and you want them to spend most of that time at your booth. Here’s a brief overview of how innovative trade show booth builders can make you the star of the show:
- Eye-catching designs. There are several components of trade show booth design that you may not be aware of. For example, the rule of thumb is to use three colors at the most in your exhibit. Your focus should be getting a simple message across in the least amount of time possible. Using a lot of different colors can make the booth feel “busy,” which distracts from your main message. Experienced booth builders know all of these tips and tricks to design something that will draw the biggest crowd possible.
- Production that comes to life. Once a design is finalized, it’s time to breathe life into your custom trade show exhibit. These days, your exhibit needs to be interactive in some way to impress attendees. If you present a static exhibit that does not involve the viewer, they will quickly lose interest. The best booth builders can take a “standard” design idea and turn it into something that sticks in the minds of attendees.
- Delivery and logistics. You can have the greatest booth design idea in the world, but it means nothing if it doesn’t fit in the venue. Be sure to make versatility a priority while selecting a booth so that it can be modified to different sizes if needed. This will give you the flexibility to increase or decrease your trade show footprint while staying true to your brand. Plus, experienced trade show booth builders will deliver your exhibit to ensure that it arrives without damage.
Your next trade show could make or break your business, so you need to capitalize on the important opportunity. Get in touch with innovative trade show booth builders for a consultation and drop jaws at your next convention.
Latest posts by Sarah Todd (see all)
- Glass Door Business Signs for Your Growing Company - January 16, 2018
- Five Reasons to Offer LTL Shipping Services - January 12, 2018
- Four Tips for Reducing the Risk of your Furnace Electrodes - January 10, 2018